Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lucille


Rebecca (a.k.a. SquirrelJunkie on etsy) wrote to me last month to let me know that she was going to incorporate some of my stamp designs into what will eventually become a 3/4 sleeve tattoo on her arm. She sent me a link to her flickr page where you can see the beginning of her journey. I've been so busy moving into my new apartment that I was unable to post a pic of the tattoo until today. It's my narwhal design. . . and she's named it Lucille! Tee hee. . . so adorable! Don't forget to check out her etsy shop too!

3 comments:

Kim-Anh Nguyen said...

This is really cool! i'm looking forward to see more tattoos with your stamp design !!!

Wallflower in Wasteland said...

How adorable! Your stamps definitely would make great tattoos!

Lovvvve your blog by the way, just recently discovered it and am looking forward to reading your future posts! I even listed you under my favourite blogs on mine (wallflowerinwasteland.blogspot.com)

xoxo

nikoart said...

Thanks so much you guys! :) Maybe one day I'll get a tattoo of my own...

Related Posts with Thumbnails