Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introducing the Grab Bag Surprise!

I just added a Mystery Box/Grab Bag style listing to the shop due to special request. For those who would like to buy a few stamps (but not enough for wholesale) here's your chance to get a bit of a price break. You get 10 randomly chosen stamps for $35 (worth $50). This is $15 less than if you purchased them individually! I think that's a pretty nice deal. :o) And don't worry, these are exactly the same quality as all the stamps I sell in my shop. No reject stamps here. The only catch is that I will not take special requests, they will just be randomly chosen from the stock I already have made. That way I don't have to spend extra time cutting out and assembling ones I don't have around at the moment. In the end that makes things easier for me and that's why it will be cheaper for you. Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails