Friday, May 15, 2009

Otters in Love?

I recently received a few requests for an otter rubber stamp so I decided to google around to find out more about what makes this little creature so wonderful. I came across this video on youtube and I can honestly say that this could quite possibly be the cutest thing I've ever seen! They're holding hands (paws)! I don't care that scientists say it's just something they do as a survival instinct in the wild...these two otters just look too adorable next to each other. Too adorable for their own good!! How can I not make an otter stamp now?? So here's a preview of my new design...a little something for all the otter lovers out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! This is always one of the MUST stop sites for my 3 year old whenever we go to the zoo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails