Friday, October 31, 2008

Just Wanted to Wish You A...

I'm not sure how many people actually noticed but I've been away from this blog for a while. Not to worry though, it was for a good reason! Things have really picked up for my little etsy shop and it's been keeping me so busy these past few weeks! Etsy is not my full time job (not yet anway!) and I'm still learning how to juggle all of my responsibilites without dropping the ball in any one area. I'm finding out what a challenge it is... and of course, I'd like to apologize to anyone who received a late email or convo from me recently. I really admire those mommys out there with children and a career, who somehow manage to get everything done and maintain their sanity. I don't have any little ones myself (unless a hobocat and hoborooster count) so I can never figure out how they do it!!

So...while hiding out in my little 'craft cave' this month I finished putting together stamps for a bunch of new wholesale orders, I created some new doll patterns for a little project i'm working on with a local business....and I finished a whole batch of brand new stamp designs! They will be done in just a week or two and I'm so excited to finally have some fresh faces to go in the shop! :o) Check back later for a little preview...

Have a safe and happy halloween!!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

sounds like oyu have been a busy bee! that's so exciting (and hectic, I know)----cant wait to see the new designs! Happy halloween!

Related Posts with Thumbnails